APP or 30-min. private: $132/month, $528/quarter
45-minute private: $140/month, $560/quarter
60-minute private: $165/month, $660/quarter
Annual Enrollment fee: $30
Yearly tuition rates (September through August) guarantees that I will be present to teach 40 weeks. *The year's total tuition cost is divided into 12 (or 4) equal payments which are due on or before the first of the month (or the quarter). Extra fees for Masterclasses, Guild or special performances are billed separately.
* New books or materials will be added to the monthly invoice.
*The annual, non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $30.00 is due upon enrollment, ensures your place in the studio and helps defray the cost of materials, copies, loaned music, postage, studio website, teacher organization memberships, continuing education, studio technology, etc.
*The yearly fee for Piano Maestro is $5.00 and will be invoiced upon your sign-up for this app through my membership via a link I will send you. Do not purchase this from the App Store!!
*LATE FEES for payments more than 5 days after the due date is 10% of the total overdue/outstanding amount. This policy will be in effect beginning September 1, 2020. Your payment must arrive on or before the 1st of every month (or quarter).
*Beginning November 8, 2020, all music and materials mailed to students will include shipping charges.
There are no credits or refunds. Students planning an extended vacation must still make their monthly/quarterly payments if they wish to hold their place in the studio.
2. ONLINE BANK PAYMENTS: For your convenience, payments may be made via your bank's online bill pay service (checks made out to: Peggy Johnson; mailing address upon request) and auto-scheduled to arrive by the 1st of every month or quarter via snail-mail.
3. POST-DATED CHECKS: Write and sign 12 post-dated checks for your tuition rate, for the first of each month, September through August, and turn those in with your enrollment form, Agreement To Terms form and Enrollment fee on or before September 1. I will deposit each month’s (quarterly)check on the first business day of each month (quarter) and send you a receipt. BONUS: NO MORE LATE FEES! Books or other additional materials will be invoiced separately as they occur. Check your Music Staff account often and read the invoice emailed to you.
4. PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD: You may opt for this method through the Music Staff site. This method includes a Convenience Fee of 3%.
5. CASH: only for face-to-face lessons in the studio.